- Brackenridge Park - We are cart path only on holes 1 and 7 to protect the new sod.
- Cedar Creek - Always challenging, and in solid shape. The driving range is closed for updates & we are working on tee box irrigation.
- Northern Hills - Course is looking fantastic! Grab a Burger & Beer at the Grill!
- Mission del Lago - Course is in incredible shape! Out of play tree planting & drainage work, with a temporary tee box on hole #1
- Olmos Basin - The new hole #2 is open and is still offering up easy bogeys.
- Riverside - Great conditions, come on down!
- San Pedro - Play the par 3 or hit some balls, then grab a beer afterwards.
- Willow Springs - Looking for fast greens? This is your course! Grill is open for food and drink!
"I often brag to family and friends about the great city courses we have here in San Antonio, both from a perspective of quantity, but more importantly quality. You all do an outstanding job at all facets of golf course management and provide all players a real quality experience at a very affordable cost"
- Steve M.
"Courses are in great shape!"
- Jason T.
"Great golf and reasonably priced!"
- Rey M.
"Good place to golf watch those fast greens"
"Great Shape & Great Staff"
"Willow is in great shape. Fairways are nice and the greens are true."
"First time visitor and had a great time."
"It's one of the tougher courses on the alamo city golf trail, and a very enjoyable experience, the atmosphere is excellent and the people who work here are a huge reason for the great experience"
"What an amazingly spectacular golf course! Scenic, very well kept, we even saw four very large turkeys out there. If you love to golf this is a must go to golf course. Very friendly staff as well"
"Played at the twilight rate. Enjoyed the course. It is helpful to know this is a narrow course so beginners be careful. Outstanding staff and experience."
"Probably the toughest course in the Alamo city golf trail. A lot of fun, hole 10 has a massive drop off which makes it a lot of fun! Definitely play this course if you’re looking to have fun on a muni budget"
- Trevor B.
"Great place to work on your short game! Nice clubhouse with good food and beer selection, too!"
- Gavin N.