- Brackenridge Park - We are still cart path only on holes 1 and 7 to protect the new sod.
- Cedar Creek - The driving range is almost ready for reopening. We are also working on tee box irrigation.
- Northern Hills - Course is in excellent shape! Be sure to have lunch at the grill!
- Mission del Lago - Thick fairways and smooth greens! Out of play tree planting & drainage work being performed.
- Olmos Basin - Greens are rolling true!. Get to the course!
- Riverside - Lower scores and Riverside go hand in hand. Come on down!
- San Pedro - Don't forget you can play on the simulator ALL DAY! Cold Beer available too!
- Willow Springs - We've got lush conditions at Willow and the 600+ yard number 2 is waiting for you.
"I often brag to family and friends about the great city courses we have here in San Antonio, both from a perspective of quantity, but more importantly quality. You all do an outstanding job at all facets of golf course management and provide all players a real quality experience at a very affordable cost"
- Steve M.
"Courses are in great shape!"
- Jason T.
"Great golf and reasonably priced!"
- Rey M.
"Good place to golf watch those fast greens"
"Great Shape & Great Staff"
"Willow is in great shape. Fairways are nice and the greens are true."
"First time visitor and had a great time."
"It's one of the tougher courses on the alamo city golf trail, and a very enjoyable experience, the atmosphere is excellent and the people who work here are a huge reason for the great experience"
"What an amazingly spectacular golf course! Scenic, very well kept, we even saw four very large turkeys out there. If you love to golf this is a must go to golf course. Very friendly staff as well"
"Played at the twilight rate. Enjoyed the course. It is helpful to know this is a narrow course so beginners be careful. Outstanding staff and experience."
"Probably the toughest course in the Alamo city golf trail. A lot of fun, hole 10 has a massive drop off which makes it a lot of fun! Definitely play this course if you’re looking to have fun on a muni budget"
- Trevor B.
"Great place to work on your short game! Nice clubhouse with good food and beer selection, too!"
- Gavin N.