Each Date Has a Maximum of EIGHT spots available! Register Today!
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2021 from 04:00PM – 08:00PM at San Pedro Driving Range and Par 3 (6102 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216).
Register Here: https://my.taylormadegolf.com/myFittingExp/event/Q0wo
WEDNESDAY, JULY 21, 2021 from 04:00PM – 08:00PM at San Pedro Driving Range and Par 3 (6102 San Pedro Ave, San Antonio, TX 78216).
Register Here: https://my.taylormadegolf.com/myFittingExp/event/j8Xj
As you are aware, the concerns of COVID-19 are on everyone’s mind. Following the recommendations of public health officials and government agencies, we are taking the following precautionary measures with the remaining 2020 Experiential Fitting Events:
- Private Environment
- Will take place in a private, 1-on-1 setting, where our fitters will work directly with individuals, with limited walk-up traffic.
- Full Support from Golf Staff
- We will require full support from golf professional and/or staff members during fitting events. This critical support will allow us to control traffic and adhere to social distancing while still assisting those members/customers interested in testing product.
- myFittingExp Usage
- TaylorMade’s myFittingExp fitting application must be used for signing up members/customers for all TaylorMade Experiential Fitting Events. myFittingExp allows for a seamless fitting experience, where the golf professional/staff will have access to all fitting data from the event.
- Practice Range Requirements
- The team at TaylorMade requires all host facilities to provide range balls and sources of transport (range buckets, trays, etc.) that have been sanitized prior to and during all fitting experiences. We will also need access to a source of clean water the day of the fitting experience, where we can fill up sanitization buckets for the fitting experience.
TaylorMade will take extensive precautions, including cleaning and sanitizing all fitting equipment before, during and after each fit. Other advanced safety measures include:
- Experiential Reps will be required to use face coverings
- Customers attending fitting experiences are encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings (not supplied by TaylorMade)
- Reps will be equipped with a sanitization kit
- Gloves are recommended for the TaylorMade Experiential Team
Rest assured that the safety and well-being of you, your staff, members/customers, and our employees is our No. 1 priority. If you have any concerns regarding the policies TaylorMade has put in place, please reach out to me at your earliest convenience.