Players Club members earn Loyalty Points while paying Players Club rates! So you’ll pay less, and earn more! Membership must be used at time of purchase to qualify for Loyalty Points. Loyalty Points expire at the end of the membership term or at the sole discretion of the Alamo City Golf Trail.
NOTE: You must renew your membership within 30 days prior to expiration to retain your earned points.
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
Play or practice using your active membership.
- 10 Points = 18 Hole Green Fee
- 10 Points = One Hour on the San Pedro Simulator
- 5 Points = 9 Hole Green Fee
- 5 Points = Twilight Green Fee
- 5 Points = Large Bucket of Range Balls
- 5 Points = Half Hour on the San Pedro Simulator
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS:
At the time of purchase tell the counter person you’d like to use your Loyalty Points. Twilight discounts do not apply to any point redemptions.
- 50 points for large bucket of balls at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills or San Pedro’s driving range
- 60 for a 9-hole green fee after 3 PM at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills, Olmos Basin, Riverside, San Pedro or Willow Springs.
- 100 points for an 18-hole green fee at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills, Olmos Basin, Riverside or Willow Springs.
- 100 points (Mon-Thur) for 18-hole round at Brackenridge Park Golf Course.
- 200 points (Friday through Sunday) for an 18-hole green fee at Brackenridge Park Golf Course.