ACGT Tour Report - Jan 15, 2013
*Denotes Scorecard Playoff
- Prizes can be claimed at Brackenridge Park Pro Shop
Spring Tour - Event #1 (Season Kickoff)
- When: Sunday, January 13th - 9:00am tee times
- Where: Brackenridge Park Golf Course
- Format: 18 holes, 2-Person Teams (6 holes best ball, 6 holes scramble, 6 holes alt. shot)
- Flights/Divisions: 3 Flights with Gross and Net divisions in each. Champ/1st Flight - Blue Tees, 2nd Flight - White Tees, All Women - Red Tees.
- Cost: $120 per team ($74 green fees, $10 cart fees, $34 prize fund, $2 admin fee)
- Prize Info: $2,108 Total Prize Fund, Prizes awarded to Top 3 in each Flight/Division, CTP on Hole #2, and Longest Putt on Hole #5.
***REGISTRATION IS CLOSED***
Important Tour Information:
- Must be a current Players Club Member to earn Tour Points
- Players must have an established USGA Handicap to compete in Net divisions (See Handicap Notice to All Tour Participants)
- In team events, Tour points will be split between partners
- Low GROSS Champion at each event will receive 50 point bonus
- Top 50 point earners from each Tour season (Spring and Summer) will be invited to the ACGT Tour Playoffs in October
- Players earn a 25 point playoff bonus for placing in Top 50 of point standings in both Tour seasons.
- 10 ACGT Loyalty Points will be awarded to Players Club members for participation in each event