2015 SPECIAL ACGT TOUR EVENTS
* ACGT Tour Banquet - 11/7/15 @ Northern Hills Click Here for Photos From The Banquet
*South Texas Match Play Challenge @ Houston Am Golf Association -River Ridge Golf Club, Sealy TX – 11/14/15 & 11/15/15 MATCH RESULTS - CLICK TO VIEW
*HARVEY PENNICK CUP MATCHES – @ Riverside Golf Course & Par 3
Stroke Play Qualifier 11/21/14 Matches 11/22/14 - Northern Trail Leads All Time Series 3-0
NORTH WINS AGAIN!!!! CLICK HERE FOR MATCH RESULTS
* MONSTER DAY @ MISSION DEL LAGO - 12/6/15 – Mission del Lago
The Most Unique & Challenging Layout of the YEAR!!!!
* NEW The Horse Race Match Play @ Brackenridge Park GC - 12/20/15 Click to register
The 2016 Callaway ACGT Tour - Presented by Merrill Lynch
Spring Season ScheduleEvent #1 - Sun Jan 10, 2016 Brackenridge Park - 2 Person 6,6,6
Event #2 - Sat Jan 23, 2016 Northern Hills - Individual Stroke Play
Callaway Exclusive ACGT Tour Demo Day @ San Pedro Driving Range - Sat Jan 30th
Event #3 - Sat Feb 6, 2016 Willow Springs - Individual Stroke Play
Event #4 - Sat Feb 13, 2016 Mission del Lago - Individual Stableford
Event #5 - Sun Mar 6, 2016 Riverside - 2 Person Best Ball
Event #6 - Fri Mar 18 - Sun Mar 20, 2016 - Willow Springs - 4 Ball 2 Person Match Play
Event #7 - Sun Apr 3, 2016 Olmos Basin - Individual Stroke Play
Event #8 - Sat Apr 16, 2016 Cedar Creek - 2 Person Alt Shot
Event #9 - Sun May 1, 2016 Northern Hills - Individual Stroke Play
Event #10 - Sat May 14, 2016 Riverside - 27 Hole Scramble
Event #11 - Fri Jun 10, 2016 Brackenridge Park - PC Masters Par 3 Contest
Event #12 - Sat Jun 11 & Sun June 12, 2016 Brackenridge Park - ACGT Tour PC Masters
Important Tour Information:
- Must be a current Players Club Member to earn Tour Points
- ACGT Tour will use TOUR HANDICAPS ONLY for ACGT Tour Events
- New Tour players must have an established USGA Handicap to compete in Net divisions with out an established Tour Handicap. 2 Tour Scores are needed to create a Tour Index. (See Handicap Notice to All Tour Participants)
- There will be NO SEPARATE SENIOR DIVISION. All seniors over 62 years of age will receive a tee box yardage advantage and compete within the regular flights of the ACGT Tour.
- All event registration will close at noon the Thursday prior to the event, unless otherwise noted by the Tour Commissioner
- ACGT Gift Cards will no longer be able to be used for Tour registration purposes. All golfers must register online and prepay for all events.
- All ACGT Tour golfers will be required to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner, within "The Spirit of the game of golf." Please CLICK HERE TO READ THE ACGT TOUR CONDUCT POLICY.
- Tee Times and Tournament Info will be emailed out to the competitors by 6pm on the Thursday prior to the event, unless otherwise noted by the Tour Commissioner.
- In team events, Tour points will be split between partners
- Low GROSS Champion at each Individual Stroke Play Event will receive 50 point bonus (Net will receive 45pts Bonus)
- Top 50 point earners from each Tour season (Spring and Summer) will be invited to the ACGT Tour Playoffs in October
- Players earn a 25 point playoff bonus for placing in Top 50 of point standings in both Tour seasons.
- 10 ACGT Loyalty Points will be awarded to Players Club members for participation in each event